|Level 1. 300+ rooms. 4 sub-levels.|
Many, many character fatalities.
10 Facts about Numenhalla
- Numenhalla is known as the god halls, because it is where the gods walk. And they literally do walk among the halls.
- Typhon took the sword of Tethys, and she looks for it still, or one can surmise from the room in her hunting halls filled with swords.
- The Cannites live in a multi-level structure surrounding what appears to be a 200 foot tall statue of a snake, but really, it's the imprisoned foot of Typhon, king of gods.
- Altars provide access to the logos, a special realm where the rules are different, and those skilled in religion can explore those depths.
- That giant staircase in the center will take you as far down as you please.
- Only one group of players has opened and explored beyond the black door that radiates cold, very near the entrance.
- The sun of the Soma of the Gis (the world above the dungeon numenhalla) is a flaming lance, that runs from Holdstyri to Holdstyri, the mountains that make up the edge of the world. It too, is beginning to fade.
- The dungeon was started the day before my daughter was born, and lives in a quadruled leather book, filled with my scrawlings.
- The gigantic treasure hoards of Freya lie inside a rotating puzzle deathtrap, each vault locked with three keys, Three of metal, and three of color.
- There is a gigantic shopping mall with over 50 stores + inventory, containing a variety of strange and useful wares.
Development on Numenhalla continues! You can pick it up in issues Megadungeon #1-5
If you like posts like this, support me on Patreon!
Hack & SlashFollow, Twitch, Newsletter, Support, Donate to end Cancer (5 Star Rating)