Megadungeon #3 in print and .pdf!
What is Megadungeon #3?
- The classic old school renaissance megadungeon Numenhalla, the god halls! getting into print, one area at a time.
- This 58 page issue delves into the ancient Crypts of Hierax, crawling with the ancient dead.
- Art from noted gaming luminaries, Luka Rejec (Cover), with the super-art wonder-powers of Todd Mcgowan, Ian Chagan, Sean McCoy, Evlyn Monroe, and Kent Miller! This baby can fit so many illustrations in it!
- Writing by noted gamer Chris H. chronicling the wild days of the early gaming revolution, talking about Jason K's Dust setting!
- The Cannite dungeon faction is introduced. Religious jackal-man anthropophages, they gain the memories of the dead by eating their corpses.
- Three new monsters, including Devil Dogs who are two-headed bipedal canine nightmares. They will drink your whisky, piss on your couch, fuck your girlfriend, eat out of your fridge, and then break the door on their way out!
- Eight more megadungeon non-player characters and two more dragons for characters to meet, including the sultry Demetria Obra, the betrayed Transikar, and Mavis Hobart, the malign caretakers of the Crypts of Hierax
- Four megadungeons zones, mapped and keyed: The Organ Mine, The Crystal Wizard Crypt, The Witches Crypt, and the Non-Euclidean Intersections.
- Articles on Hierax, the enigmatic god of death, interesting crypt looting tables, and secrets to restocking dungeons.
I had a nightmare last night that I ran out of money and I couldn't make it as an independent creator.
Help vanquish nightmares brave hero! Purchase Megadungeon #3 in Print and .pdf now!
There won't be a Summer issue of Megadungeon due to the cost to produce them. The next Megadungeon will be released in the fall. If you'd like to prevent this from happening again, support me on Patreon or tip me!