On the Hack & Slash Compendium 3

Wait, look what happened.

The third compendium is out!

What's in this crazy 104 page book?! (Folks, that's so many pages!)

Classes. A bunch of them. I'm going to list some.

Arcane Barbarians, Jesters, Paramanders, Spherical Wizards, Blood Warlocks, Blue Mages, Bug Collectors, Calculators, Acrobats, Bounty Hunters, Space Marines, Dragoons.

That's like half of the classes. Classes for 5th edition. Classes for old school games. Classes by Arnold Kemp of Goblin Punch.

Man, I was thinking I'm having a really hard time financially. It's rough. Lots of debt. You know the story.

Wait, nope. STILL FREE. (Well, pay what you want)

Not only that, no, no, but I've put every other single item I've published on sale. On the Non-Player Character .pdf for 9 bucks! Print versions of everything slashed 30% off. Everything on sale. That's going to last until October 31st, when hopefully we'll have another surprise.

Patreons as always, get the book free, free, along with the option for an at cost print copy.

The .pdf is A5, with the same form factor as the other compendiums.

Man, are you going to miss out? Click past without downloading it, and then kicking yourself when stuff goes off sale? I hope not! Tell everyone. The time for sharing the wealth is now!

Thanks.

Print Copy, Perfect Bound at Lulu
.Pdf Copy at RPG.now
My entire .pdf catalog at RPG.now
My entire print catalog at Lulu



Hack & Slash 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks C! This will be a great read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wait, nope. STILL FREE. (Well, pay what you want)"

    no not free so why the lie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Wait, nope. STILL FREE. (Well, pay what you want)

      Not only that, no, no, but I've put every other single item I've published on sale. On the Non-Player Character .pdf for 9 bucks! Print versions of everything slashed 30% off. Everything on sale. That's going to last until October 31st, when hopefully we'll have another surprise."

      Your comment was made November 2nd.

      Delete
    2. And again, near the bottom:

      "Man, are you going to miss out? Click past without downloading it, and then kicking yourself when stuff goes off sale? I hope not! Tell everyone. The time for sharing the wealth is now!"

      Delete
  3. I recently purchased all 3 based on following your most excellent blog. I reviewed Volume 1 (to long to post here, I think) on my blog. H&S is a marvelous resource. There is a lot than can make your game experience better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...