On the Exploration of Numenhalla

Spoilers!
So here is the official post. You've seen me write about Numenhalla, talk about design, and espouse theories for a long time.

Now, take the time to actually play a game with me and see what all my theory looks like in practice.

I have no desire to spam a thousand people with game invites. So if you'd like to play, please go to the +Numenhalla page and follow on G+. The plan is to have games on G+, Saturday mornings at 8am Central Standard Time.

I am. . . uncertain of the amount of interest this announcement will generate. I will strive to include as many people as possible, referring to the dice in cases where decisions must be made.

In order to play, go to the +Numenhalla page and click on the about page. There you will see a link to the obsidian portal. Visit the sites obsidian portal page to download the player's guide for instructions on rolling up characters. The game is fundamentally B/X with some changes noted on the obsidian portal page. After a few days have passed, I will make post on the +Numenhalla page with plans for players.

I am shooting to have the first session February 9th, 8am to Noon, CST.

Questions can be directed to my e-mail, or my G+ page, or the Numenhalla G+ page.


8 comments:

  1. FWIW, I'd like to play, but Saturday mornings are completely impossible for me. I don't expect you to change anything, just letting you know. I followed regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is certainly the possiblity of it happening during other mornings of the week.

      Delete
  2. Please record the sessions to YouTube with the built in Google+ hangout recording! I love to see other DM's styles in action.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...