Warriors are 'fskin METAL!
Wizards are degenerate reprobates. [Tweet this]
And what, exactly, does nearly every iteration of fantasy role playing teach you?
That wizards are the source of ultimate power.
And warriors cease to be relevant soon after creation.
Here's 10 ways to fix the problem!
- Give wizards mutations for using spells!
- Force wizards to roll to successfully cast spells!
- Awesome up your fighter! (.pdf courtesy of Jeremy Deram)
- Allow wizards to learn only one spell a level!
- Strictly enforce time and money constraints associated with spellcasting!
- Spell failure, and 10,000 interesting consequences thereof! (x2)!!!
- Magic dead zones, ley lines, and w-w-w-wild SURGES!!!
- Make sure your fighter gets his army at level 9.
- Metal burrrrns the magic-user! It burrns him!
- Finally, everybody really hates you, because although magic is awesome, you keep kidnapping townspeople to fuel your dark magics!
Still not to late to vote on what I'm going to devote my time to next! Suggest more ways to awesome up magic in the comments below.