On No Fooling: Legends of Grim Rocks

Yo. I hear you like old school dungeon crawls.

Well, so do other people. Maybe if we do like them, we should support them.

I've already pre-ordered. Have you?

Take a moment and click on those videos to watch now or watch later.

This game is astoundingly exciting. Creating your own party, interesting non-standard races, rune based magic, player-skill based puzzles, and it looks fantastic. 

I was sold when he picked the torch off the wall and everything went dark. Then once equipped, the party had light.





6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! It reminds me of all the dungeon games I played as a kid. Too bad it's only on the windows platform right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a graphically upgraded Eye of the Beholder. Which is not a bad thing; I loved that game. But no Linux version? No telling if it'll run in Wine. In the meantime, I have DOSBox and Eye of the Beholder. Oh, and Lands of Lore. Good game, that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For everyone who's bemoaning the lack of linux and mac compatibility, remember that independent publishers working from a small budget, must develop for the most popular platform.

    If it is successful, then they have stated their plans to do a port, but it has to be financially worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The developer has already announced it will be available for iOS devices before the end of the year, and will probably get ported to OSX on a similar timetable. I can't speak to Linux, but as a Mac user I was glad to hear I'd get a chance to play it!

      Delete
  4. As I've mentioned, I haven't been this excited for a video game's release since Batman: Arkham City back in November. My pre-order is in, and I'll be on the edge of my seat until April 11th.

    Sorry, Blizzard, looks like I'm done with WoW again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...