On the Slow Post

I've been a bit under the weather.

I'm satisfied with the completion of my A-Z posts - I learned a lot about forge theory and found what exactly what it meant. I won't be talking about narrative or simulationist games in the future, now that I know what those words (don't) mean.

Apparently I've got some new players for Numenhalla, so we're looking forward to that next week.

Most of this week and the foreseeable future will be spent on Alchemy & updating the Numenhalla website, so May's posting will be a little slower then normal. I'm also moving soon, so I might only average 1 post a day.

Also, I am sorry for setting the OSR blogosphere on fire.

MEA CULPA.

Seriously though, I had been thinking about it for a while and I will make it affordable and mostly all the  stuff will still be on the blog. I'm still making stuff for me and my campaign, I'm just going to change a little about how I choose to share it. Thank everyone for their wonderful words and support.

Happy May!

4 comments:

  1. To be honest, I think you did the right thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to the "nobody appreciates me" place too, many times. No need to apologize, it made me think anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the OSR catches fire once in a while. It's natural. Now yours was the honour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...