On a Secret Something Wonderful

DYSWIDT?

If you haven't had the chance to check it out - you should probably take a few minutes to visit

When I first saw it, I was turned off by the high media content of the blog - then I realized, all of these posts are pretty high quality. And then there are the maps, the beautiful maps.

Here's an example from this week, and each week, it's a blank map, campaign ready. Note: it's rarely a planet - often its fantasy, campaign maps, just the kind I know you like.

Finally the Labyrinthian is tapped in to the pulse of this industry. I find information (Like Pazio getting into the mini game) popping up on his blog before I become aware of it from traditional routes.

I don't understand why he has so few followers and comments. Head on over and let him (them? her?) know what you think. It may not be for everyone, but I do not regret my second look - It's one of those blogs where every time he posts I feel like checking it out, and don't regret it. I almost didn't write this, because I didn't want to reveal my secret sources, but it's worth checking out.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing out this blog -- I wasn't aware of its existence, and it really is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are some lovely maps. Added it to my list of blogs. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the shout-out C!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...