On the Top Spot

HOOOODY-HOOO!

I rolled a critical on my follower increase!

I'm  #2 on Cyclopeatron's fastest growing old school blogs!

46 Followers for the month of March!

I'd like to point out, that the #1 blog growth numbers for February was 34 new followers.

Let's shoot for 50 this month! Spread the word.

Welcome to all the new followers. This month we have a humorous look at RPG theory A-Z. I'll also be putting some hours into more tables, and my fledgling mega-dungeon design, as well as my series on adventure design. The big news is I hope to get a lot done on the Alchemy book this month (tentatively called DM3: Alchemy, Poisons, and Hazards).

Regular features include:
Weekly Tricks & Traps on the blog
Weekly Game and Book reviews

A little community resource I add to as I run across them:
Community Table Indexes

And the Pièce de résistance:
30 pages of Trick, Trap, and Empty Room Design
11 pages on designing all kinds of interesting Treasure
44 pages on Old School Psionics

8 comments:

  1. I just want to say that the increase in posting volume was due to cyclopeatron's claim that it wasn't the size of the blog, but the quality of the posts that gains you followers.

    I'd like to think that's true. Certainly seems to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog today, so you got one more follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats! As one of your new followers, I haven't been here long, but I definitely do like your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alchemy ... yes, I do believe that fills a niche. Cut my teeth on the Bard Games supplements, Compleat Alchemist and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Roger, Yeah - that's a huge inspiration for the document. Rest assured, all that information will be mined.

    @All, Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. -C excellent stuff. Downloaded your offerings and I have been enjoying them. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...