On RPG Theory: H

What is going on with that dude's tongue? Also, is it just me or does he have really short legs? Crazy vine licking gnomes.

Hello letter H! Also number crazy vine licking gnomes.

Hard Core: Little light on the H words, were you? Anyone who's dedicated to anything. This would seem to apply to OSR bloggers.

Hybrid: Any system with elements facilitating multiple GNS priorities. The statement is that it's possible to do it with two conflicting systems, but not three. Riddle of Steel is cited as an example. Personally, I don't buy it. I can think of many games that successfully combine all three elements, but I'll be damned if I can prove it, due to there not being any clear definition of what does or does not constitute each element, or if what success means to me, means the same to them.

1 comment:

  1. vine licking gnomes ;)

    Never played the Riddle of Steel. Sometimes I think that Story Telling /Narrative Style Games can count as Hybrids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...