On 135 Posts and 80 followers!

DING!

I leveled up!

My new rank title is now Maven!

Old School RPG Blogger Advancement Table.

Thank you all for following and commenting! Look forward soon to the release of "Alchemy and Poisons". It's free release document looking awesome so far! It's an attempt to make a pretty cohesive and comprehensive collection of all the various poison systems and varieties of alchemy items that exist for all the different old school systems in one centralized place.

I really dislike having things spread out everywhere. Thanks for following everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Hot dog. And I see you leveled up even more, now at 82. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm little jealous about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very jealous... but Congrats anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Use your powers wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations...also, I am looking forward to the PDF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...