Peanut Gallery

I was given a pleasant surprise last night. Followers! Who I don't know! I figure their must be a few who follow .rss feeds without following also. So I figured I'd point out a post or two worth noticing! Also: please comment on any post, especially if you're not a follower -  I would love some discussion and feedback.

I have gained a level! My title is now Beginner!

Here are some posts that are useful, are tools, could be expanded with some commentary, or are just interesting.

Dungeon Entrances
Causes of Death in RPG's and their frequency
Magical Aging and it's effects on non-human races
Traps to place on spellbooks
Treasure and the generation of interesting items
Minatures, 5' squares and spell ranges and their interpertations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...