This is a tool you can use to implement psionics in any old school game! It is fully compatible with a variety of old school systems and clones, which I am not naming for copyright reasons. I personally play a version of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, so the class and schooling tables are geared towards that type of play, but the document is fully compatible with all of the old school games and clones. This document can be printed out and dropped into any game, and works with preexisting psionic text in current rule sets.
It is totally free and released under the OGL.
The free 44 page work contains:
- A description of psionic ability and how it is acquired
- A listing of psionic attacks and defenses and how to handle psionic combat
- A huge listing of powers, including devotions, sciences, and arts
- Psionic items, including rules for the creation of psionic ego items and artifacts
- A fully featured, 20 level, player character psionic class
- Psionic schooling tables
- Several packages and kits
- A psionic combat quick reference sheet
- Psionic encounters reference
- Two psionic power reference sheets (one for strict 1st edition play, and one for our slightly modified system)
- And more!
Material was also contributed by Jayson Elliot of Roll for Initiative, the first edition podcast, and Nathan Lord without whom the supplement would be a shadow of its current form. Thanks to both of them for their beautiful and hard work.
Please download our work and check it out!
It can be found here, and always be found in the resources box on the right side of this blog! Look for future game aids and DM supplements released free!